Brought to you by Launch Group, Music Bank Tour will finally take place in Singapore this August! With Park Bo Geom and Red Velvet Irene confirmed as emcees for the show, K-pop fans in Singapore can look forward to an amazing night with performances from SHINee, CNBLUE, BTS, MAMAMOO & Red Velvet!
Date: 4 August 2017
Venue: Suntec Convention Centre Hall 601-604
Tickets are available via Asia Box Office 10am onwards starting 23rd May 2017.
Cat 1: $288 (Standing & Seated)
Cat 2: $268 (Seated)
Cat 3: $248 (Seated)
Cat 4: $228 (Restricted View)
Cat 5: $188 (Restricted View)
Cat 6: $148 (Restricted View)
*Ticket prices are not inclusive of booking fees
- Can I pay by debit card?
Yes you can pay by debit or credit card
- Is there restrictions for foreign buyers?
No restriction on foreign buyers
- How many tickets can I purchase?
Each transaction will be allowed 4 tickets
- Will there be additional artiste to the line up?
No additional artiste
- What is the minimum age to enter the venue?
10 years old
- Are there any pre-sales?
There will be no pre-sales
- Are Cat 1 seated ticket designated seats?
All seats are designated seats. Ticket holders do no need not to queue early
- Are seated seats elevated?
All seated seats are elevated
- For Standing tickets, is there a queue system?
Yes, there will be a queue system. Your tickets will have a queue numberthat will be issued on the ticket after transaction is completed. Promoter will inform the start of queue timing closer to date on Facebook.
- How does the queue system works?
Queue numbers are reflected on the tickets based on the time of purchase
- How long is the duration of the concert?
Estimated 3 hours
- Cat 5 & Cat 6 are restricted view?
Due to the position of these seats which will not have a full center view of the stage. Only side view.
- Will phones be allowed to take photos/video?
Yes phones will be allowed. As long as it does not obstruct the view of the person behind you. All professional cameras like small compact digital cameras to DSLR will not be allowed
- Will there be check at the door?
Yes, there will be security checks at the door. Those with professional cameras, food and items deemed to be a safety issue will be denied entry (eg; selfie sticks, stools, water bottles)
- Are we allowed to bring items like balloons and LED signs?
Balloons and items that obstruct the view of people behind you will not be allowed
- Can we bring gifts?
There will be a fan gift drop off counter at the venue. It will be given to the respective artiste.
Stay tuned to The Seoul Story for more info regarding this event! 🙂