Korean actress and L’Oréal Professionnel brand ambassador Yoon Eun Hye will be attending Singapore Fashion Week as a guest for the L’Oréal Professionnel Hair Show!
The actress and K-beauty icon shot to fame with her roles in various K-dramas such as Goong, The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince and Lie To Me. She is the first Asian Brand Spokesperson for L’Oréal Professionnel and will be revealing a fresh new look as well as introducing the signature V-LOOK haircut and colour service, crafted to bring out the finest in Asian women.
The Seoul Story is giving away a pair of tickets to the exclusive L’Oréal Professional hair show, which will be held on 14 May, 9:30pm at the Tent@Orchard in front of Ngee Ann City, Civic Plaza.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Like L’Oréal Professionnel’s and The Seoul Story’s Facebook page.
- Share this post on Facebook.
- Leave a comment below this post with the hashtag #LiveLikeaKStar, and tag a friend you would like to bring along to the show!
Contest ends on 10 May 2015, 12:00pm.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Participants MUST be following The Seoul Story and L’Oréal Professionnel’s Facebook in order to qualify.
- The winner will be picked at random.
must respond within 24 HOURS after being notified. If a response is not
received in that time, The Seoul Story will proceed to pick another
- The Seoul Story reserves the right to change the TERMS AND CONDITIONS without prior notice.
Don’t miss the chance to see Yoon Eun Hye in person as well as the trendy Korean hairdos L’Oréal Professionnel will be unveiling on that day!
L’Oréal Professionnel is the Official Hair Sponsor for Singapore Fashion Week 2015.