Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where are you from?
We are based in Singapore.
2. What is the currency used on this website?
All prices are in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
3. Are album sales counted towards music charts in Korea?
Yes, no worries! They will officially be counted and reflected on Hanteo & Gaon charts.
4. How long will it take for my item(s) to arrive?
All orders will be placed once payments are received and verified. After which, the items will arrive within 2-2.5 weeks. For postage kindly include additional 1 week for you to receive it via mail and for overseas buyers, an additional 1-2 weeks on top of the timeline stated. Kindly note for Japanese goods, they will take a slightly longer time to arrive.
5. Will there be posters for my order(s)?
Order during pre-order period to have higher chance of securing posters. It is based on first come first served basis and not all albums will have a poster with it. No refunds will be made in any case.
6. Will my posters be folded if it is in stock?
- Normal Postage: We will fold your posters by default .
- Registered Postage: We will fold your posters unless you have specifically notified us that you’d like to opt for poster tubes. Additional SGD$5 will be imposed.
- Self-collection: We will not fold your poster but no guarantee of 100% perfection by the time you collect.
7. How long will it take you to reply to email(s), verify my order(s) and payment(s)?
Kindly allow us to reply to you within 48-72 hours.
8. What if I fail to turn up for the meet-up if I chose ‘Mass Collection’?
Once the collection email/text message is sent to you by us, kindly inform us 48 hours prior to the collection day should you be unable to make it. We will keep your item(s) till the next collection date. Personal collection available upon individual requests via email at The Seoul Story Shop’s convenience.
9. How long will The Seoul Story Shop hold my item(s)?
Maximum one month after arrival of your item(s). Any later, we will list your item(s) as ‘Instock’ for other customers who are interested to purchase and your original order(s) will be void.
10. I have not received my parcel and it has been weeks. What do I do?
The Seoul Story Shop will not be responsible for any missing parcels for normal postage. If you have selected registered postage and encounter this problem, you can track your order online via their website with the tracking number that will be provided. Any other matters, drop us an email and we will try to help out as much as we can.
11. How do we contact you for further enquiries?
*Kindly allow us 48-72 hours to reply to your enquiries